With Flash Voice Mail, you may access your voice mail from home, away from home, or online!
From Home: Simply call your Flash Home Phone telephone number and enter your 4-digit passcode (initially set to 1234). Follow the prompts to listen to messages, save or delete messages or change your preferences.
Away from Home: Call your Flash Home Phone telephone number. Wait until you hear your voice mail greeting and immediately press * to interrupt. Follow the prompts to listen to your messages.
From My Account: You may log into your online account management portal (My Account) to listen to your voice mails from your computer or mobile phone.
- Once you have successfully entered your username and password, select My Voicemails (left menu).
- Select Voice Mail from the Message Type drop-down menu (top right).
- Your voice mails will appear. Simply select the specific voice mail to listen.
Resetting your Voice Mail Passcode:
- Log in to My Account.
- Select My Services (left menu).
- Select My Features.
- Check the Reset Your Voice Mail Password section of the page, and check the Reset Voice Mail Password box.
- Click the 'Save All' button (bottom right) to make the change.
- Your voice mail passcode is now reset to the default of 1234.
- You can dial into your voice mail to make changes to your personal settings and reset your passcode to something other than 1234.
There are many other options for you Flash Voice Mail found within My Account.
Changing Number of Rings until Voice Mail Picks Up:
Dial *610. An automated system will request you to dial the number of rings you would like using the key pad. Your voice mail can be adjusted up to 20 rings before the call is sent to voice mail.
Virtual Phone Number
A Virtual Phone Number acts as a secondary phone number for inbound calls to your Flash Home Service number. The Virtual Phone Number can be selected anywhere in Canada and enables you to have local presence (and phone number) anywhere...allowing friends and family (in your chosen area) to call you "locally."
- Login to My Account.
- Select My Services.
- Select Service Add-Ons, then choose Add Virtual Phone Number.
- Select the State, Area Code, and City from where you would like the Virtual Phone Number located, and then click Buy Virtual Phone Number.